Honeybell Orange Cocktail Recipe2019-01-17
In this zesty beverage the sweet taste of juicy Hale Groves Honeybell orange juice combines with complimentary fresh fruit to create a refreshing drink that can be enjoyed with or without alcohol. Get out your juicer and make this tasty treat that is both delicious and good for you.
- 4 Hale Groves Honeybell Oranges, peeled
- 1 apple, cored/seeded and sliced
- I carrot, peeled and cut into chunks
- ½ mango, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 2 slices of cored/peeled pineapple (vodka or light rum – optional)
This recipe works best if you use a juice extractor. Prepare all fruit by peeling, coring, and slicing as described in the ingredients. To make the juice, simply process each of the items through your juice extractor, which will separate the pulp from the flavorful juices.
Once all ingredients are juiced just stir, chill, and serve as is. You can also serve the drink over ice and mixed with your favorite brand of vodka or light rum to taste. This nutritious drink is fabulous either way, so make a batch today. Cheers!