Savory Honeybell Baked Shrimp Recipe2019-01-17
Seafood And Oranges
While we may think of lemon as the go-to citrus when cooking seafood, the sweeter flavor of oranges also makes a fantastic accompaniment for all kinds of fish and shellfish recipes. The zesty taste of Hale Groves Honeybells lends sophistication to this easy, baked shrimp dish. Gather your ingredients, make this delicious shrimp recipe, and watch it disappear.
- 1 Hale Groves Honeybell Orange, zested and juiced
- 1 pound peeled/deveined jumbo shrimp
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ? teaspoon salt
- ? teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place shrimp in one layer, in an oven-safe casserole dish. In a small bowl combine Hale Groves Honeybell Orange juice and zest, parsley, butter, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper, and whisk well. Pour mixture over shrimp then sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake about 10 to 12 minutes until the shrimp are pink and firm, and the sauce is sizzling. Serve with crusty bread or your favorite pasta.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe