A drizzle of honey balances out the tartness of the grapefruit and lime to make this healthy, all-natural parfait simply delicious. Torn mint leaves add just the right amount of cool refreshment.
- 4 Hale Groves Ruby Red Grapefruit
- 4 cups reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tsp. lime zest, grated
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- Fresh mint leaves, chopped (for garnish)
- Cut thin slices from top and bottom of each grapefruit and stand fruit upright on cutting board. Cut off peel and outer membrane from grapefruit. Cut along membrane of each segment to remove fruit.
- In a large bowl, mix yogurt, lime zest and juice. Layer half of grapefruit and half of yogurt mixture into 6 parfait glasses. Repeat layers.
- Drizzle with honey; top with mint.