11 People Who Want a Fruit Basket Now
Have you ever given a fruit basket as a gift? I actually had never done so before because I did not know where to order reputable fruit baskets or which online companies I could trust. Last fall, however, I ordered my first fruit basket from Hale Groves—and I was hooked. Their fresh fruit truly does taste like it was just plucked off the vine. Each piece of fruit in my gift basket was perfect with no bruises or blemishes and just-right ripe.
Florida gift baskets from Hale Groves make a wonderful present for anyone on your list. While baskets with wine and sweets seem like a fun gift to receive, most people actually prefer fresh fruit baskets because they are ideal for anyone no matter their dietary restrictions. Here are 11 people who would love to receive a fruit gift basket now.
1. People who are following a gluten-free diet
2. As a special surprise for someone in your life, such as a mentor, parent or close friend
3. People on a diet or those who are watching their weight
4. People who cannot or do not drink alcohol
5. People who have diabetes or have been through cancer treatments or are recovering from surgery
6. Your children after they accomplish a goal or make good grades—a fruit gift basket will put a healthy smile on their faces, and fruit won’t spoil dinner!
7. A new mom who needs healthful snacks at the ready—a fruit gift basket is sure to sweeten her day
8. Anyone who is hard to shop for, or to someone whose tastes you don’t know very well
9. Families celebrating Fourth of July, a birthday, Labor Day or for tailgates and other get-togethers
10. Co-workers or babysitters to let them know how much you appreciate them
11. Teachers and other school staff to celebrate the end of the school year
For the ideal Christmas, Hanukkah or New Year’s gift, reserve now for next season. The Orchard Basket (available November 15—January 15, 2017) is filled with Grove Navel Oranges, Orchard Apples, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Comice Pears, Chocolate Crunch Popcorn, Milk Chocolate Caramel Pecan Candy, Holiday Spice Cookies and Honey Roasted Peanuts.