15 Favorite Ways to Enjoy Peaches for July 4th
If you?re wondering where to buy fresh Georgia peaches, look no further than Hale Groves. Our hand-selected, fresh, juicy peaches are available now until July 29th?just in time for the hot summer season and Fourth of July celebrations. At Hale, we sell a 6-, 13- and 26-count box of fresh Georgia peaches online. Our Georgia peaches are the most fragrant and flavorful of any other selections, and they can be eaten out of hand as a snack or appetizer, for breakfast or dessert or as a sweet accompaniment to lunch and dinner. Here are 15 creative ways to serve fresh peaches for this year?s July 4th holiday celebration?enjoy!
1. Serve peeled and sliced peaches in a peach crumble with brown sugar, old-fashioned or gluten-free oats and coconut oil. Bake in a baking dish or cast-iron skillet for a creative look and delicious taste; add a sprinkle of fresh blueberries, if desired.
2. Prepare a homemade peach pie when you buy Georgia peaches. Serve a la mode, if desired. With our fresh peaches, the sweetness of ice cream is totally optional.
3. Slice fresh Georgia peaches into halves and place on the grill over medium heat for 2 minutes on each side or until grill marks appear. Drizzle with honey and cinnamon, and serve?it?s summer heaven.
4. Transform your favorite pineapple upside down cake recipe into a peach variety. Your family and friends will think you?re a genius.
5. Buy fresh peaches online and serve over ice cream or frozen yogurt with caramel or hot fudge sauce and top with chopped almonds. This is a sweet and crunchy summery treat.
6. Prepare a fresh peach quick bread using a banana bread recipe, but substituting peaches for the bananas. This is a great summery afternoon snack or perfect breakfast on the go.
7. Prepare a homemade peach salsa to serve with grilled chicken, steak or seafood. It adds great flavor and texture to your favorite grilled protein.
8. Blend together a fresh peach smoothie with fresh Georgia peaches, honey, milk of your choice and ice. This is a tasty snack before or after a workout or can be served as breakfast or dessert.
9. Serve fresh chopped Georgia peaches over Greek yogurt with honey and granola for a healthful breakfast or snack.
10. Create a light and pretty appetizer with peaches, goat cheese and basil served on top of toasted bread slices for a scrumptious peach-basil crostini. This starter makes any weeknight or weekend dinner more special.
11. Order the best fresh peaches online and prepare a fresh peach pound cake using your favorite pound cake recipe?just add peaches to the batter. This may become your favorite pound cake ever.
12. Prepare peach ice cream with fresh Georgia peaches. This will truly be peaches and cream.
13. Prepare spiked peach slushies (for adults only, sorry kids!) with fresh Georgia peaches blended with white wine and ice. For the youngsters, blend together fresh peaches, sparkling white grape juice and ice. You will have something refreshing to serve for everyone.
14. Prepare a peach grilled cheese sandwich with crusty Italian bread, honey, fresh spinach, sliced peaches and Brie, and serve for lunch or a light dinner.
15. Prepare a pretty and healthful peach salad with fresh Georgia peaches, arugula, feta and a balsamic dressing. Serve alongside grilled chicken, shrimp or fish.