DIY – Apple Facial Mask
Cleansing and renewing the skin on your face, without the use of harsh chemicals or artificial ingredients, can be a great part of your routine. This easy DIY Apple Facial Mask is great for those with sensitive skin, or anyone who wants a natural, refreshing way to give skin a fresh, renewed feeling. Be sure to test on a small, less sensitive area of skin first, such as the back of your hand, and avoid direct contact with eyes when using.
- 1/2 fresh Hale Groves Apple, peeled and cored
- 1 Tbs Milk, (or Almond Milk)
- 1 Egg Yolk, (or 3 tsp Olive Oil)
- 1 Tbs Rolled Oats
- In a blender or food processor, blend apple until smooth. Add Milk (or Almond Milk) and blend well. Add Egg Yolk (or 3 tsp Olive Oil) and pulse until smooth. Add Oats, and pulse until a loose paste forms. More oats can make a thicker mask if desired.
- To use, first scrub mask into face using a swirling motion, avoiding eyes. Then, cover all areas of face with mixture using a patting motion. Use fresh and do not store. Allow the mask to rest on the face for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. Enjoy the fresh, smooth feeling skin that this natural facial mask provides.
Shop Delicious Treats from Hale Groves
Hale Groves of Vero Beach, Florida, offers the best citrus and fruit gifts money can buy. Order some for your friends, family or yourself.Shop Now