Indulge in the irresistible pairing of chocolate and Hale Groves Mini Honeybells with these delectable chocolate-covered slices. A perfect treat for the season.
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3 Hale Groves Mini Honeybell Oranges
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Coarse sea salt
- In a double boiler, gently melt chocolate chips over medium heat, ensuring water doesn’t boil. Stir occasionally.
- Add oil and stir thoroughly.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Peel and segment the oranges.
- Dip orange slices into melted chocolate and place on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Freeze for ten minutes, then refrigerate and serve. Enjoy!