This flavorful holiday salad makes the perfect accompaniment to a savory meal with friends and family. For an added Christmas touch, you can arrange this colorful salad into a wreath on a round platter, with a bowl of the citrus-champagne vinaigrette in the center with a spoon for guests. Toss together this cheerful side dish for your holiday get together.
How to make Christmas Salad with Citrus-Champagne Vinaigrette
- 5 ounces (1 bag) of spring salad mix
- 2 Hale Groves Navel Oranges, peeled, skinned, and cut into sections
- 4 ounces shelled, roasted, salted pistachios
- 4 ounces pomegranate seeds
- 2 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 5 Tbs Hale Groves Navel Orange Juice
- 4 tsp honey
- 4 tsp champagne vinegar
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 pinches of black pepper
Combine all dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk well. Toss salad ingredients and arrange on a round platter, or a bowl. Place dressing in a bowl in the center of the platter, or on the side if serving from a large salad bowl. Enjoy.