Citrus Fruit Salad Recipe2020-09-17
Holiday season is just around the corner. With winter fast approaching, days will soon be overcast and cold saved only by the evergreen citrus trees, and orange and yellow fruits hanging heavily from the branches dotting the landscape with vivid and lively colors.
This healthy colorful fruit salad uses no cream or added sugar. Instead it makes use of nutritious citrus fruits with a twist of blueberry and mint. Together, theses fruits give color to your day and the mint spices it up with a fresh aroma. Arranged on a platter the delicious, juicy, sweet, and tangy fruits will tempt anyone. At the same time, citrus fruits and berries are healthy and can boost your immune system, and help with your overall health.
This recipe can be prepped for breakfast or as a side dish, snack, or appetizer.
How to make Citrus Fruit Salad
Prep Time: 10 mins
Ready In: 10 mins
Yields: 5 servings
- 1 Hale Ruby Red Grapefruit, peeled and sliced into rings
- 1 pomelo, peeled and sliced into rings
- 1 Honey-Sweet Tangerine, peeled and sliced into rings
- 1 Hale Navel Orange, peeled and sliced into rings
- 2 clementines, peeled and sliced into rings
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries (optional)
- 1/2 cup kiwi (optional)
- fresh mint leaves, chopped (for garnish)
- Layer fresh fruit rings and blueberries onto a plate or in a shallow bowl. Sprinkle with fresh chopped mint.