Honeybell Orange Juice Cocktail Recipe2019-02-22
Honeybell is a distinctive citrus fruit hybrid of tangerine and grapefruit origin, Dancy tangerine and Duncan grapefruit to be more exact. You won?t mistake it for a regular orange because of its single-most recognizable physical feature ? its unique bell shape caused by the protruded skin found at the stem end.
Honeybells are really appetizing, from the intense deep-orange peel to the amazing sweet taste that has a tinge of tartness, making them a favorite among citrus lovers. What makes them even more appealing is the ease of removing the peel. Honeybells are also seedless, making them a great snaking fruit for kids and adults alike. Beware though as this fruit has more juice than flesh so eating it could be a little bit messy, but nonetheless worth every drip.
Honeybells are premium citrus fruits that are only available at a very limited time; the fruits ripen around Christmas time and disappear quickly after the Christmas season.
How to make a?Honeybell Orange Juice Cocktail
Prep Time: 15 mins
Ready in: 20-25 mins
- 4 Honeybells, peeled (but no need to remove the pith)
- 1 apple
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 mango, peeled and pitted
- 2 slices of fresh pineapple about 1/2 inch thick with the skin removed (0r 1 cup of pineapple chunks)
- Prep all the ingredients coring the apple and cutting them into quarters. Peel and pit the mango. Get your pineapple ready depending on what you are using. Remove the tops from the carrots but leave the skin on.
- To make the juice, just add everything to a juice machine (juicer).
- Serve and enjoy.