Tangelo Margarita Recipe2019-04-03
In this refreshing cocktail, Hale Groves Spring Tangelos lend their sweet tangy flavor to the traditional margarita. Fresh Tangelo juice combines with orange liqueur and a touch of lime juice, to create a drink that is both balanced and unique. Make some for your next gathering, or night in, and enjoy.
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh squeezed Hale Groves Spring Tangelo Juice
3/4 ounces lime juice
- 1/2 ounces orange liqueur
- 1/4 ounces?simple syrup
- Tangelo peel strip for garnish
- To make simple syrup, combine equal parts of warm water and white table sugar. Stir to dissolve, then refrigerate to chill for use.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine tequila, tangelo juice, lime juice, orange liqueur, and simple syrup. Shake well and strain into a margarita or martini glass. Garnish with a tangelo peel and serve.
Spring TangelosShop Now
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe