Temple Oranges – A Delicious Treat for Everyone
Juicy and sweet, Temple Oranges have long been delighting everyone with their decadent taste. Said to have been discovered in 1896 in Jamaica, a native fruit-grower in Florida decided to ship home some samples. The fruit saw commercial success under William Chase Temple in 1919, and the rest was history.
Why We Like It
A hybrid of orange and tangerine, Temple Orange is considered a “snacking orange” with its easy-to-peel skin. It became an instant favorite among health-conscious eaters because of its satisfyingly great taste. What’s great about Temples is each fruit consists of only 80 calories. If you want a sweet treat to help you stay on track with your goal of healthy eating, Temple Orange is a refreshing snacking option.
Parents also prefer Temple Oranges as their kids’ go-to snack and incorporate it into their school lunches as desserts with their easy-to-peel nature. Kids are naturally drawn to the sweet taste. Since it is also a hybrid fruit, Temple Oranges have little to no seeds, which makes eating them more enjoyable.
Apart from its delicious flavor, Temple Orange can be easily incorporated into any snacks including appetizers, salads, entrees, and desserts. Like other oranges, Temple Oranges are high in Vitamin C, fiber, folate, beta-carotene, Vitamin A and calcium. This means Temple Oranges contain a high amount of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, which in turn can reduce inflammation and protect against cancers, heart disease, arthritis, and other inflammatory diseases.
Temple Oranges Gift
Buy Temple Oranges by themselves or in assortments bundled with other fruits in various fruit boxes and fruit baskets. Since Temple Oranges are normally harvested in February, just in time for Valentine’s Day, Temple Oranges make a perfect Valentine gift. There are many ways to personalize your order. Sampler trays, signature gift boxes, and multiple gift basket options can all show your love. Place your orders now and be the first in line to show your loved ones that you care with Hale Groves’ Temple Oranges.
For more mouthwatering selections, visit Hale Groves’ website. There is also a dedicated Gourmet Gifts Online selection if you wish to add more fresh fruit gifts. Order now and make your special someone happy and bright with Hale Groves’ selection of all-natural, freshly produced fruits.
Know More about Temples
- Easy-to-peel and seedless, Temple Oranges are an instant go-to snack across all ages – from toddlers to the golden ages.
- Discover more on the health benefits of Temple Oranges, including reduced inflammation and protection against cancers, heart disease, arthritis, and other inflammatory diseases.
- Favorite among dieters (only 80 calories per fruit) with its delicate balance of sweet and satisfying taste.
- Create various recipes with Temple Oranges – orange marmalade, orange jelly, or anything you fancy.
- Eat by itself or mix it with other citrus fruits, Temple Oranges can instantly brighten someone’s day.
- Enjoy free shipping when you place your order today.