Cinnamon-Peach Cottage Cheese Pancakes2020-06-04
Pancakes have been a welcome breakfast for many generations. They are not only tasty, but they are also nutritious when you add fruit. What’s more, with pancakes you are not just limited to using basic ingredients. You can make over a hundred pancake recipes using different fruits and flavorings like chocolate, cinnamon, bananas, and more.
In Season Fruits
If you are into yummy, fresh, and nutritious food, the best option when making pancakes are in-season fruits. This season, make sure to include luscious peaches in your grocery basket and try your hand at making mouth-watering Cinnamon-Peach Cottage Cheese Pancakes. This recipe is sure to thrill kids and adults alike because of its delicious taste. To make it even better, because the batter already includes sweet peaches you do not have to top it with more syrup making it a great breakfast option for people with diabetes or those cutting down on calories.
How to make Cinnamon-Peach Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Yields: 12 pancakes
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Hale Georgia Peach, shredded
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mix eggs, cottage cheese, milk, vanilla, butter, and peach in a large bowl. Combine flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Stir flour mixture into the cottage cheese mixture until just combined.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle, and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry. Flip, and cook until browned on the other side. Repeat with remaining batter.