Frozen Peach Old Fashioned Recipe2020-07-24
If you are looking for an easy-to-make perfect summer cocktail to keep you cool during hot nights then look no further as you have found the right recipe. This will surely put a smile on your face.
Peaches are popular as main ingredients for making pies, crumbles, and other scrumptious desserts. But did you know that good old peaches also make delicious cocktails and delectable smoothies? If you haven’t tried it I suggest that you break open your quality bottle of bourbon and make a strong Old Fashioned with a twist of peach that offers a summery spin perfect for warm weather. Now you don’t have to go to your favorite pub just to get a taste of a hard to pass up Old Fashioned!
How to make Frozen Peach Old Fashioned
Prep Time: 10 mins
Ready In: 10 mins
Yields: 8 servings
- 2 cups frozen peach slices, slightly thawed
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1 cup peach nectar
- 1 cup peach sorbet, softened
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. orange bitters
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 to 3 Tbsp. superfine sugar
- Garnishes: fresh mint sprigs, peach slices
- Pulse first 4 ingredients in a blender 4 or 5 times or until combined. Add bitters and salt, and process 30 to 45 seconds or until smooth. Stir in sugar. Serve immediately.
Note: We tested with Angostura Orange Bitters.