Introducing our second place winner in the Hale Groves Employee orange recipe contest. This Orange Glazed Chicken Breast recipe is a must try!
How to make Orange Glazed Chicken Breast
- 4 Skinless Chicken Breast
- ? Tsp Salt
- ? Cup Butter
- 2 Tb Flour
- 2 Tb Sugar
- ? Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/16 Tsp Ginger
- 1 ? Cup Fresh Squeezed Hale Navel Orange juice
- ? Tsp Dry Mustard
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and brown in butter.? Remove from skillet.
- Add flour, spices, sugar and stir into drippings, forming a smooth paste or roux.
- Gradually add orange juice.? Cook stirring constantly until it comes to a boil and thickens.
- Add chickens breasts.? Cover and bake at 350 until done ? about one hour.
Add 1 t of ?Orange Triple Sec? to sauce before serving.