Orange Glazed Chicken Breast Recipe2019-03-05
Introducing our second place winner in the Hale Groves Employee orange recipe contest. This Orange Glazed Chicken Breast recipe is a must try!
How to make Orange Glazed Chicken Breast
- 4 Skinless Chicken Breast
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ¼ Cup Butter
- 2 Tb Flour
- 2 Tb Sugar
- ¼ Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/16 Tsp Ginger
- 1 ½ Cup Fresh Squeezed Hale Navel Orange juice
- ¼ Tsp Dry Mustard
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and brown in butter. Remove from skillet.
- Add flour, spices, sugar and stir into drippings, forming a smooth paste or roux.
- Gradually add orange juice. Cook stirring constantly until it comes to a boil and thickens.
- Add chickens breasts. Cover and bake at 350 until done – about one hour.
Add 1 t of “Orange Triple Sec” to sauce before serving.
Navel OrangesShop Now
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe