Peach Cobbler Milkshake Recipe2020-07-14
Peach Cobbler is a staple southern dessert in summer when peaches are in season. From being a trail-modified dessert, the classic Peach Cobbler has turned into a tradition in the south and is considered a must-have especially when commemorating the 4th of July. But why stick to just having a cobbler when you can turn it into something more summer-worthy?
As a refreshing change, instead of just making a cobbler, let us use those luscious peaches in making a perfectly frosty and flavorful cold summer dessert. It is easy to make and only requires a couple of minutes without the difficulty of making an actual pie. With this yummy dessert, you can enjoy your summer with every sip of this thick, frothy, and incredibly creamy milkshake.
Note: If you want a produce a colorful and more textured milkshake you can leave the peel on, but if you want to go with a smoother feel you can always peel the skin off the peaches before adding it to the blender.
How to make Peach Cobbler Milk Shakes
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
Yields: 2 glasses of Milkshake
For the milkshakes:
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream (store-bought or homemade)
- 1/2 cup cold whole milk
- 2 large ripe clean Hale Groves Georgia Peaches, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream
- Ground cinnamon
- Ginger cookies, crushed
- Peach slices
- Place all milkshake ingredients in a blender and blender until smooth. Pour into two milkshake glasses and top with whipped cream, crushed ginger cookies, and peach slices for garnish. Serve immediately.