Peach Lemonade Recipe2019-06-06
Two things that make summer wonderful are Hale Groves peaches and refreshing lemonade. The only thing better is combining them and this delicious drink is an easy way to do so. Peel and freeze the peaches ahead of time for this quick treat you can make with or without alcohol. Makes 2-3 drinks.
- 4 Hale Groves Peaches, pitted, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 12-ounce can of frozen lemonade concentrate
- 6 ounces vodka or white rum, chilled (optional)
- Ice (optional)
- In a blender combine frozen peaches and frozen lemonade concentrate. Blend for about 30 seconds on medium speed. If not adding alcohol, continue blending until smooth and serve.
- If adding alcohol, add vodka or rum then blend until smooth. You may need to add six or seven ice cubes and continue blending until smooth. Serve with straws and enjoy.