Peach Blueberry Pie Recipe2019-06-06
The flavors of Hale Groves peaches and blueberries combine in this pie to make a sweet summer favorite. The simple ingredients allow the peach and blueberry flavors to shine through. The recipe makes use of pre-made, refrigerated piecrusts, but you can also make you?re your own crust if you wish. Gather what you need and make this pie that is sure to thrill your family or guests.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3 cups Hale Groves Peaches, sliced and peeled
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- Prepared refrigerated double pie crust
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 Tablespoon 2% milk
- Cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl stir together flour, sugar, cinnamon, and allspice until well combined. Add peaches and blueberries and toss lightly to mix. Place first piecrust into pie pan and press into sides. Add coated fruit and dot with butter. Cover with second piecrust. Press crusts together around pie pan rim with fork. Cut 4 slits in crust top to vent and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and allow pie to cool for at least 15 minutes before cutting. Serve with your favorite vanilla ice cream.
Average Member Rating
(1 / 5)
You have already Rated.
1 people rated this recipe