Hale Orange Iced Tea Recipe2018-10-31
Iced tea is a favorite beverage of many and you can take it to a new level of refreshment with the bright taste of Hale orange juice and a few other simple ingredients. Try this thirst-quenching drink today and be sure to share this recipe with your friends and family. It is fun to make and even more fun to drink.
How to make Hale Orange Iced Tea
- 1 cup fresh squeezed and strained Hale orange juice
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- 7 black tea bags
- 3 cups cold sparkling water
- 4 to 6 thin Hale orange slices
- fresh mint leaves
- In a sauce pan, combine orange juice and sugar, then bring to a boil over medium to medium-high heat. Reduce heat to a simmer and stir for 5 minutes. This will create a thin orange syrup. Remove orange syrup from heat and allow to cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a small sauce pan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Remove from heat, add the tea bags, and steep covered for 30 minutes. Remove and discard teabags. In a large pitcher combine the tea and the orange syrup and stir well. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill. Add cold sparkiling water and orange slices to pitcher just before serving. Serve over ice in a tall glass with a few mint leaves as garnish.